A Business License is an excise tax levied on the privilege of doing business within the Town of Surfside Beach. Any person(s) engaged in or intending to engage in any calling, business occupation or profession within town limits of Surfside Beach is required to pay an annual license fee and obtain a business license. If your business is run out of your home or you maintain an office within the town limits, you are required to obtain a business license. All real estate rentals are considered a business.
Business License Renewals are due no later than June 1, 2016. Applications were mailed on April 4th. If you have not received a renewal form or need more information, please contact the Business License Office at 843-913-6342.
Related Phone Numbers and Web Sites
- Alcoholic Beverage Commission: 803-898-5788
- SC Dept of Revenue/Retail License: 1330 Howard Ave, Myr. Bch. 843-839-2960
- Horry County Business License: 843-915-5620
- Horry County Hospitality: 843-915-5220
- SC Dept of Labor & Licensing: Contractors 803-896-4650
- SC Dept of Revenue Sales Use & Accommodation Taxes: 803-898-5788
- SC Business One Stop: www.scbos.com
- Horry County: www.horrycounty.org
Location of Office and Mailing Address
Town of Surfside Beach – Business License Office
115 U.S. Highway 17 North
Surfside Beach, SC 29575
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.