Mayor Hellyer’s Daily Update
October 13, 2020
- South Carolina Cases: 152,963 **
- South Carolina Deaths 3,371**
- Horry County Cases: 10,710 ** denotes results (10/13/2020 2:09 PM)
**Free** COVID-19 TESTING
DHEC - Wild Water and Wheels- Pop-up Event
910 US-17 BUS, Surfside Beach, SC 29575
10/16 Friday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Appointment Needed: No
Referral Needed: No
Pediatric Testing Available: Yes
Our Regular Town Council Meeting will be held the evening, October 13, 2020 at 6:30 PM. The agenda for this meeting has been posted.
The main issues to be discussed will be:
- a public hearing – authorizing the amended lease between Surfside Beach and Atlantic Restaurant Group
- a presentation from the independent auditor
- a discussion about upcoming events during the COVID-19 pandemic
- the first reading of ORDINANCE #20-0224 – An Ordinance of the Town of Surfside Beach authorizing the amended lease.
If you are unable to attend, please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3:30 pm before the meeting. Please indicate “To Be Read Out Loud During Public Comments” in the subject line of your comments. With limited seating, we will also provide call-in service via telephone; US Toll Free: 1 877 309 2073 or 1 (571)317-3129. We look forward to your input and comments.
Be Safe…. Wear a Mask … Thank You … Mayor Bob Hellyer