IMPORTANT RECYCLING INFORMATION
- Manufacturer's are stepping up efforts to comply with the new e-waste law and offer new recylcing opportunities for customers. Click her for more info.
- DHEC's new E-cycle web page is familiarizing residents, businesses, and local governments with the new e-scrap rules.
- Bagged recyclables will NO LONGER be picked up.
- All recyclable materials must be placed inside the recycle cart UNBAGGED.
- Recyclable carts will be serviced every Thursday using our automated arm trucks.
- Please put the cart curbside with the arrows facing toward the street.
- A list of recyclable materials is imprinted on the lid of the cart.
- We CANNOT recycle Styrofoam.
- There is no fee for either the cart or the pickup of recyclables.
- Every item we recycle results in savings not only to our Town but to the environment as
- If the Town has not already delivered one to you, you can request a recycle cart by email@example.com. Be sure to
include your name and property address.
(843) 913-6360 or by sending an email to