A South Carolina marriage license can be obtained from Horry County Probate Court. They can be reached at 843-915-5370 or visit them online.
If you perform a simple ceremony on the beach (bride, groom, and a few friends) within the Surfside Beach town limits (17th Avenue North southward to Melody Lane), we ask that
- You remove any items you take with you
- Allow the public to observe the ceremony, if they wish
- Do not use any balloons, glass or plastics that could harm the wildlife
- Fill any holes that you dig
- Wedding planners must have a Town of Surfside Beach business license. Contact the business license office at 843-913-6339 or 843-913-6342.
Congratulations to the happy couple!