Mayor Hellyer’s Daily Update
November 10, 2020
- South Carolina Cases: 177,515**
- South Carolina Deaths 3,795**
- Horry County Cases: 12,134** denotes results (11/09/2020 at 1:51 PM)
Our next Town Council Meeting will be held tonight, November 10th at 6:30 PM.
The following items are scheduled:
- Report by Town Administrator about our open employment positions
- First Reading of Ordinance 20-227 An ordinance of the Town of Surfside Beach to amend section 8-11 of Article VII of Chapter 8, Disorderly Conduct.
- Second Reading of Ordinance 20-225 An ordinance to the Zoning Ordinance of the Town of Surfside Beach to Amend Chapter 17, Article 1 General Provision, Section 17-007 Definitions and Article in District & Use Regulations to define and add “Garden Center” as a conditional use in Table 17-395
- Second Reading of Ordinance 20-226 An ordinance to the Zoning Ordinance of the Town of Surfside Beach to amend Chapter 17, Arlington II, Administration, Section 17-201 Exceptions and Modifications to add Language regarding the permitting of handicapped-accessible ramps, lifts, landings, and elevators.
With limited seating, all are welcome to call in using the number posted on the agenda.
**Free** Friday, November 13th - COVID-19 Testing
DHEC - Wild Water and Wheels
Pop-up (special event)
11/13 Friday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Appointment Needed: No
Referral Needed: No
Pediatric Testing Available: Yes - All
This is possibly the last day that DHEC will be putting on this pop-up event
Please join us tomorrow at 2:00 PM for the Veterans Day Service in Veterans Memorial Park as we honor those that have served our country.
Be Safe…. Wear a Mask … Thank You … Mayor Bob Hellyer